Are you interested in learning more about Invisalign? Take a look at some frequently asked questions!
This system of clear aligners is a virtually invisible way to get the smile you’ve always wanted. We start by using advanced 3D computer imaging technology to outline your entire treatment plan. Then, we’ll custom-make a series of clear aligners to slowly move your teeth. You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks before changing it out for the next in the series until your teeth achieve their final position. Dr. Cochran will determine how long your treatment will take based on your needs.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
• Since the aligners are removable, you can take them out to eat or drink whatever you want or to brush and floss normally.
• You can take them out occasionally for a special night out.
• You don’t have to change your daily routine while improving your smile.
• Most Invisalign appointments involve a quick progress check every six weeks which makes it easy to fit a straight smile in your schedule.
How Do I Benefit from Choosing Invisalign?
• Since Invisalign aligners are clear, they fit perfectly in your lifestyle.
• The aligners are removable which gives you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want or brush and floss normally.
• There will be no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation.
• You’ll spend less time in ortho appointments.
• We’ll provide your projected results and treatment plan before you even start your treatment so you can see how your straight teeth will look once you complete the treatment.
How Many People Use Invisalign?
So far, more than three million patients around the world have chosen Invisalign, and the number gets bigger every day!
Do you have any other questions? We can answer them at your next appointment, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted!